I was introduced to a healthier living in 2005, being awakened to the impact of nutrition,
organic foods, organic living, toxic products in our home and skincare.
For the last 16 years, living a busy lifestyle, we aim for a healthy balance, as natural as possible as well as GMO-free, gluten, soy and dairy-free.
Flexibility. It gives you the ability to manage your own schedule. If you want to spend more time with your children, family or simply travel more, an online business makes it possible for you.
Income. You determine how much by the amount of effort you decide to put into it. Work a little, earn a little. Work a lot, earn a lot. It's totally up to you. It's uncapped potential, the ability to earn your market value. Jim Rohn says you will get paid what you are worth or the value you are bringing to the market. The market doesn’t care who your parents are. The market doesn’t care what state you live in. The market doesn’t care what school you went to. The market cares about value you are bringing to them. And when you bring value, you earn money.
Residual Income. The ability to do the work once and earn over and over again for years to come. Here is a great question: At your current employment, who is making a living and who is getting wealthy? It's who owns the asset. The asset is the business. This is where the control and wealth is. By working as an “Employee,” you are spending your 8 hour day building someone else’s asset. You are earning a living, and the owner is creating a fortune. You are not only making 10x less money, but also paying twice as much in tax.
Health + Wellness is now worth $4.2 trillion. The industry has been growing with 12.8% just between 2015 and 2017 and represents 5.3% of global economic output. When you understand just a glimpse of how powerful this industry is you definitely want to be a part. What I love most about my products are the high-grade, backed by science products that I represent. Results driven. From energy to weight loss to performance to healthy aging, we serve people in every category. Consumable, emotional + visible results offer a great opportunity for long term business.
Bringing value to the world and living a rewarding life. One of the biggest benefits with an online business is the personal development, which many people are not even aware it happens. T Harv Eker says, "the extent you grow your self is the extent you grow your wealth". To become successful, you have to help other people become successful. It’s very rewarding to watch other people grow and become better people.
If any of this relates to you, you’d like to learn more or need to chat, reach out via email to set up your one on one phone consultation with me. I look forward to learning about you and how me and my team can help you achieve your goals!
Here are some leader favorites over the years:
Business + Sales //
• Go Pro, Eric Worre
• 4 Year Career by Richard Bliss Brooke
• Crushing It, Gary Vaynerchuk
• Introvert Power, Laura Helgoe
• The 4-Hour Workweek, Timothy Ferris
• Freakishly Effective Social Media for Network Marketing, Ray & Jessica Higdon
• How Successful People Think, John C Maxwell
• Start With Why, Simon Sinek
Money Mindset //
• Secrets of the Millionaire Mind, T Harv Eker
• Happy Pocket Full Of Money, David Cameron Gikandi
• Rich Dad Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki
• Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill
• You Are A Badass at Making Money, Jen Sincero
• The Energy of Money, Maria Nemeth
• Everyday Millionaires, Chris Hogan
• Jesus CEO, Laurie Beth Jones
• How to Win Friends and Influence People, Dale Carnegie
• 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, John Maxwell
Spirituality + Religion + Personal Growth //
• The Bible
• Ask and It is Given, Abraham Hicks
• Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself, Dr Joe Dispenza
• Becoming the Woman God Wants Me To Be, Donna Partlow
• The Secret, Rhonda Byrne
• The Answer, John Assaraf
• Outwitting the Devil, Napoleon Hill
• The Universe Has Your Back, Gabby Bernstein
• Conversations with the Universe, Simran Singh
• Your Journey to Enlightenment, Simran Singh
• High Performance Habits, Brendon Burchard
• The Code of the Extrordinary Mind, Vishen Lakhiani
• Essentialism, Greg McKeown
• The Miracle Morning, Hal Elrod
• The Compound Effect, Darren Hardy
• Think Like A Monk, Jay Shetty
• True Love, Thich Nhat Hanh
• You Are Here, Thich Nhat Hanh
• The Art of Living, Thich Nhat Hanh
• The Buddha and the Badass, Vishen Lakhiani
• The Sublte Art of Not Giving a F*CK, Mark Manson
• Relationship Goals, Michael Todd
• Power vs Force, David Hawkins
• The Power of Now, Eckart Tolle
Nutrition + Health //
• Fast This Way, Dave Asprey
• Detox 4 Women, Natalia Rose
• The Body Keeps Score, Bessel Van der Kolk
• Medical Medium, Anthony William